high-performance Synthetic fibre
Scanfibre™ PP Synthetic Fibre
Scanfibre™ PP is a high-performance multifilament
polypropylene fibre, developed as early age crack control,
impact and fire resistance for cementitious materials.
Type & Properties
|Material||Polymerized - olefin|
|Melting||160℃ - 170℃|
|Tensile Strength||Stretch-enhanced to: 300/400 N/mm2|
|Chemical Resistance||Excellent, especially in alkaline conditions|
Scanfibre™ PP is a specially engineered fibre based on selected raw materials and manufactured under controlled and specified conditions. The fibre is manufactured in an ISO certified plant.
Paper Bags – Bags are in 1.0kg. They are degradable and can be added directly to the mix without being opened. It can also be supplied in bigger packings up to 450kg.
Store boxes in dry condition
- Manual – Paper bags are loaded into the mixer after addition of all other ingredients
- Automated – Automated systems that can be wired to the batching computer are available
- Concrete can be finished by any standard method/technique
- Compatible with all concrete admixtures
- Can be pumped and sprayed
Get In touch
We understand that choosing the correct solution and type of product is essential for the success of any project. Scancem Materials has a technical support team with many years of concrete industry experience and successful project applications and are ready to help you find the right solution for your application.